Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute (VCHRI)
We have supported VCHRI with copywriting for their Research Insider and In It Together electronic newsletters since April 2017. The electronic publications are distributed to VCH staff, members of the media and the general public. Several of our stories have resulted in media coverage, including interviews on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition with host Steven Quinn.
Our work involves identifying timely angles and building relationships with researchers. We conduct interviews with researchers, and translate their published studies and insights into accessible, timely and relevant lay-friendly articles.
In It Together was recognized as part of a VCHRI communications campaign that won a 2017 International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) National Silver Leaf Award of Excellence for Internal Communication.
Examples of our published work for VCHRI include:
- “Virtual physicians enhanced the precision of 8-1-1 calls”
- “Improving knee health one step at a time”
- “Wrestling with a pandemic at the Tokyo Olympics”
- “A new state-of-the-art core facility sets the stage for advanced pathology research”
- “Ask an expert: Could inflammation be making me feel ill?”
Get in touch with us to learn more about our content generation and editing services: email@example.com.