Sarah Ripplinger Marketing Communication (SRMarCom) helps companies stand out in an increasingly crowded media landscape. We use storytelling to reach audiences on any platform, whether digital or print. Our approach involves providing you with the strategic insights and tools you need to chart your way forward. Drawing from industry best practices and the latest technological innovations, we can assist you with promoting your event, launching your organization, rebranding and taking your business to the next level. Please visit our Services page for more information about how we can help you engage audiences and elevate your brand.
Our core values
- Creativity/ innovation – We offer new and innovative ideas to meet each client’s individual needs.
- Interaction with people – We are committed to building strong working relationships with our clients. We listen closely to provide you with the services you need to meet your organizational goals.
- Learning/ knowledge – We believe in continuous learning and knowledge-acquisition to stay abreast of developments in the marketing communication field and employ innovative tactics using effective and efficient technology.
- High standards – We are proud to provide high-quality services to our clients so you can get the best possible results.
- Passion – We love what we do, and we share that passion through our work and the positive professional relationships we build with our clients.
About Sarah Ripplinger
Sarah Ripplinger has worked as a media and marketing communication professional for over seven years. In her previous roles she managed the production of magazines, social media outreach, media relations and teams of staff, volunteers and contractors. Her passion is to share compelling stories and visuals that turn heads and spark conversations. What excites Sarah most about her work is seeing organizations grow and enhance their customer/client engagement as a result of having the right plan, insights and strategies for success. Sarah holds a Master of Journalism from the University of British Columbia and a B.A. High Honours from Carleton University.
You can email Sarah directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org